Gift giving is one of the most delightful activities for some and for others… not so much. Whether gift giving is in your blood or you simply need to find something for your dear foodie friend because a holiday or birthday is approaching, I am here to help! This gift guide gives you all sorts of ideas that your favorite food-lover will adore.
Have you ever taken the 5 love languages quiz? Many of you have likely heard about the 5 love languages and may have an idea of what you are. One of the love languages is gift giving and it’s usually fairly easy to identify a friend or family member who expresses love with gifts. It’s the friend who gives the you the perfect gift for your birthday, shows up with little surprises after traveling to a new destination and somehow has the ability to know just what you were dreaming of for Christmas! Whether YOU are that friend, or you are hoping to up-level your gift-giving skills, I hope this gift guide is a help to you <3
How to Read This Gift Guide
This gift guide is written to help you find the perfect gift at exactly the price point you are looking for! I have split these gifts into 3 categories:
Tasteful Little Gifts – These are your more budget-friendly options for less than $50.
I Cherish You But Don’t Want to Break the Bank Gifts – These gifts are a bit more substantial and are above the $50 price point, but below $100.
I REALLY Love You Gifts – These gifts are for your significant other, family member or bestie that you are going all out for! These gifts are $100 and above.
Why This Gift Guide Is Different Than Most
One of my biggest challenges with gift guides is bloggers writing about all kinds of goodies and me, the reader, wondering, “have they ever even used this?” For this exact reason, I have split up these gifts into products I have tried, gifted or been gifted and products I am simply swooning over.
The first section below gives gift recommendations that I have personal experience with! Many of these products I still have in my own kitchen and love. In fact, many of these I have actually received as gifts 🙂
The second section shares gift recommendations for products I do not have experience with, but wish I did. I suppose you could call this a personal wishlist 😉 As a total foodie myself, I consider myself a fair gauge for desirable foodie gifts!
Happy shopping, friends!!
Gifts I Have Personally Experienced & Totally Recommend
Tasteful Little Gifts
1. EatingWell Magazine Subscription Approx. $10 USD for 10 issues. Everyone loves a good magazine subscription, especially a foodie 🙂 EatingWell magazine is hands down my favorite recipe magazine that I have gotten over the years!
2. Date Night In: More than 120 Recipes to Nourish Your Relationship Cookbook Approx. $14 USD – check the price here! A super sweet and special cookbook for couples that is packed with great recipes for a romantic evening of cooking at home. My husband and I received this as a wedding gift and love it!
3. BeanBox Coffee Subscription Approx. $16.50+ USD per month. This one is for the coffee lover in your life! Have a variety of fresh beans show up at their doorstep each month. You can purchase a few months of this subscription to give a gift that just keeps on giving, way past their birthday or holiday celebration.
4. Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker, One Quart, Black Approx. $20 USD – check the price here! If you know anything about coffee, you know that cold brew and iced coffee are two very different things. Iced coffee is simply leftover coffee that is poured over ice and has far more acidic notes than a smooth cup of cold brew. Your coffee-loving friend will love playing around with making all sorts of cold brews with different roasts of beans, at home!
5. mermaker Burritos Tortilla Blanket, Double Sided, 71 inches for Adult and Kids Approx. $22 USD – check the price here! This one is just too darn funny – a blanket that looks like a tortilla. Perfect for your friend or family member who loves a good burrito. They can now be the burrito, with this blanket!
6. YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Approx. $30 USD – check the price here! This gift needs little explanation, as many of you are well aware of how great a YETI tumbler is. These keep your drinks perfectly hot or cold for long periods of time and this 20 oz. tumbler comes in 21 colors!
7. Sweese Porcelain Salad Pasta Bowls, Set of 6 Approx $39 USD – check the price here! These pasta bowls are the perfect set of dishes that no one knows they need, until you have them and fall in love. Slightly small than a dinner plate with low edges, these pasta bowls can serve as a bowl or a plate and help you keep your portions under control.
8. CHEMEX Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker, 8-Cup Approx $49 USD – check the price here! For the coffee lover in your life who is stuck on using their french press or standard coffee pot, amp up their coffee game with a CHEMEX pour over. This makes these most delightful cup of coffee and works especially well with lighter roast coffees.
I Cherish You But Don’t Want to Break the Bank Gifts
9. Thoughtfully Gifts, Flavors of the World Hot Sauce Sampler Gift Set, Set of 30 Approx. $50 USD – check the price here! I purchased this for my hot-sauce-loving husband as a part of his last birthday gift and he is still working through it 10 months later. Truly the gift that keeps on giving 🙂 I’ve sampled quite a few of these tasty sauces myself and he loves the thrill of trying yet another new flavor of hot sauce on his eggs in the morning.
10. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel Approx. $60 USD – check the price here! My Crock-Pot is one of my absolute favorite meal prepping tools. Slow cooked food stays incredibly moist, tender and packed with flavor, not to mention the “set it and forget it” nature of a crock-pot is amazing. This Crock-Pot also has a locking lid that is perfect transporting food to chili cook-offs and family gatherings!
11. Nespresso Aeroccino3 Milk Frother, Black Approx. $99 USD – check the price here! The fastest way to get your at-home coffee closer to coffee-shop status is with frothed milk. Ooooh it is delightful, my friends! I have this milk frother and use it nearly every day… worth every penny and a total delight to receive as a gift if you’ve never owned one before.
I REALLY Love You Gifts
12. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6 Quart Approx. $100 USD – check the price here! The Instant Pot is all the rage these days. Set your foodie friend up for success to be right on track with the food trends, by gifting them an Instant Pot!
13. Nespresso Inissia Original Espresso Machine by De’Longhi, Black Approx $150 USD – check the price here! If you have a coffee-loving friend that has never owned an espresso machine, this is the year to make all their wildest dreams come true 🙂 This Nespresso machine is small, sleek and makes the perfect shot of espresso for latte beverages!
14. Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel Approx. $230 USD – check the price here! If you have ever owned a food processor, you know how great this kitchen tool is for all sorts of kitchen creations. I use mine on the regular for making energy balls and homemade nut butters! It is also stellar for quickly chopping veggies, grinding meats, making hummus and the list goes on.
15. Vitamix E320 Explorian Blender, Black Approx. $350 USD – check the price here! If you know me, you know about the obsession I have with my Vitamix. It is BAE! Okay, my husband, dog, family and friends come before the Vitamix but still. I love this thing and use it literally every day for making smoothies, blended coffee drinks and even for making baked goodies like these Almond Butter Banana Muffins!
Have a loved one who has expressed a desire to make healthy change in their life? Consider purchasing them a month or two of individualized virtual wellness coaching! Learn more about my coaching here and submit an interest form today.
Gifts I’ve Never Tried But Am Totally Swooning Over
Tasteful Little Gifts
1. K. Bell Women’s 6 Pack Novelty No Show Low Cut Socks, Fruit Approx. $8 USD – check the price here! These are the perfect stocking stuffer. Seriously how cute are these fruit socks?! And they are totally practical because they are low cut socks, so unlike the tall santa socks your aunt gave you 5 years ago and you’ve worn twice, these will be put to great use!
2. Flairs New York Earrings Set, Avocado Studs Approx. $9 USD – check the price here! Avocado earrings… need I say more? These dainty little earrings are a sweet little gift for any female foodie in your life!
3. Hoan Silicone Food Huggers, Set Of 4, Assorted Approx. $9 USD – check the price here! I can’t say I’ve ever tried these, but they look incredibly practical. My refrigerator is packed with reusable containers that take up tons of room, so this would be the perfect solution for leftover onion or red pepper!
4. WONDERTIFY Fruit Apron with Adjustable Neck Approx. $14 USD – check the price here! Every foodie needs a cute apron. There are tons of designs to choose from, but I am totally swooning over the adorable little fruits with faces on this one!
5. wishacc Bamboo Book Stand, Adjustable Book Holder Tray and Page Paper Clips Approx. $15 USD – check the price here! For all the foodies out there who love a good cookbook, or even pulling up recipes on their tablet, a book stand is essential. No more dirty finger prints all over the pages of your cookbooks!
6. Mantova Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil Variety Pack: Tuscan Herbs, Truffle, Garlic, Basil, 8.5-Ounce Per Bottle, Pack of 4 Approx. $25 USD – check the price here! Edible gifts are a great option for the foodie friend who already has a totally decked out kitchen. This 4-pack of herbed olive oils sounds incredible! As a foodie myself, I would find this to be a super special and thoughtful gift.
7. Thumbs Up Diamond Shaped Glasses Set of 2, Clear Approx. $35 USD – check the price here! These glasses are just plain cool and super unique. What a special gift for that foodie friend who loves beautiful things and adores bonding over a good cocktail or mocktail!
8. KitchenArt Select-A-Spice Auto-Measure Carousel Professional Series Approx. $46 USD – check the price here! Okay friends, this one is cool. With the ability to attach to the bottom of your cabinets, next to your stove, for easy access to your spices, this spice carousel even has an auto-measuring tool… like what?! That’s the neatest thing I’ve ever seen.
I Cherish You But Don’t Want to Break the Bank Gifts
9. Delicacies Yellow Gold Plated “Sweet” Necklace Approx. $70 USD – check the price here! This necklace is so fun for your foodie friend who also verges on fashionista. This delicate little necklace reading “sweet” is such a fun gift, especially for the foodie in your life who adores baking! This necklace also comes in a “spicy” version that would make a great gift for your hot-sauce loving friend.
10. Picnic at Ascot Bamboo Cheese/Charcuterie Board with Knife Set Approx. $75 USD – check the price here! Charcuterie boards are super trendy right now. Show up to an event with a charcuterie board and you are the instant hit of the party 😉 Equip your friends and family with this 4-tier board that also comes with utensils for serving all those delicious cheeses and meats.
11. Instant Vortex Air Fryer, 6 Qt Approx. $89 USD – check the price here! Air fryer recipes are popping up all over the internet and I’m so here for it, even though I don’t have an air fryer yet haha. This is an awesome tool for making healthier versions of your comfort food favorites!
I REALLY Love You Gifts
12. Presto Dehydro Digital Electric Food Dehydrator Approx. $110 USD – check the price here! A food dehydrator is a cool tool for making dried fruits, veggies and jerky at home. This is a great gift for the adventurous foodie who loves playing around with interesting toys in the kitchen!
13. Butcher Box Meat Subscription Box Approx. $129+ USD per month. Fresh, quality meat shipped right to your door each month. Ummmmm YES please. This is a super special gift for your foodie friend that adores meat and preparing it in all sorts of ways!
14. AeroGarden Harvest-Black Indoor Hydroponic Garden Approx. $150 USD – check the price here! Every foodie loves fresh ingredients, so imagine if you could gift them something to grow fresh veggies and herbs in their own home! Not to mention, as a total plant mom, I think this would be a beautiful touch to anyone’s kitchen.
15. Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer, Brushed Stainless Steel Approx. $350 USD – check the price here! I have had multiple juicers in the past, but nothing as gorgeous and fancy as this Breville Juicer. For the health-nut foodie friend that loves fresh-pressed juices, this would be a super special gift. And let’s be real, beautiful kitchen appliances look great on any counter top 😉